Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger Tubes efficiently dissipate heat from systems using finned surfaces along the pipeline. Our austenitic stainless steel pipes boast higher heat transfer rates than regular stainless steel exchanger pipes.
Primarily applied in boilers, heat exchangers, and condensers, stainless steel tubes endure high temperatures and corrosion, facilitating heat transfer processes for liquid, gas, and steam heating, cooling, condensation, and evaporation. As a professional stainless steel heat exchanger tube supplier, Hengyang Piping delivers an array of alloys with high strength, thermal conductivity, and corrosion resistance, ensuring optimal performance under extreme conditions.
Stainless steel heat exchanger tube features
1. Material Variety: Available in various sizes and material grades such as 316L and 304 stainless steel, offering different levels of resilience, corrosion resistance, and strength.
2. Resilience and Corrosion Resistance: 316L stainless steel provides exceptional durability and corrosion resistance, while 304 stainless steel exhibits superior strength but comparatively lower corrosion resistance.
3. Application Versatility: Primarily used in boilers, heat exchangers, and condensers for processes involving liquid, gas, and steam, catering to various industries from power plants to petrochemical refineries.
4. Optimized Performance: Ensures efficient heat transfer, essential for heating, cooling, condensation, and evaporation processes.
5. Manufacturing Variants: Offered in both seamless and welded forms, catering specifically to the needs of heat exchanger manufacturers.
Seamless and welded stainless steel pipes are extensively employed in:
Natural gas processing
Wine and beer brewing industries
Austenitic Stainless Steels are non-magnetic stainless
steels that contain high levels of chromium and nickel and low levels of
carbon. Known for their formability and resistance to corrosion, austenitic
steels are the most widely used grade of stainless steel.