UNS S31254 / Alloy 6Mo / WNR 1.4547 / F44 / 254SMO Super Austenitic Stainless Steel
UNS S31254 is a high corrosion resistant Super Austenitic Stainless Steel and provide excellent corrosion resistance in severe corrosion environments such as high temperature seawater.
We offer a comprehensive selection of seamless/welded stainless steel pipes, including the UNS S31254 super austenitic stainless steel pipe, also known as 254SMo or WNR 1.4547. Made with high-quality materials and under strict manufacturing standards, these pipes are perfect for a variety of applications in seawater handling systems, desalination plant equipment, chemical processing, and flue gas desulphurization units.
UNS S31254 Stainless Steel Pipe Features:
- High corrosion resistance: Made with alloy UNS S31254, these pipes are highly resistant to corrosion in harsh environments, including high chloride and acidic conditions.
- High strength: The WNR 1.4547pipes are made with a super austenitic stainless steel with high strength, making them durable and reliable for a range of applications.
- Excellent weldability: The 6mo stainless steel pipes are easy to weld and fabricate, making them a versatile solution for complex piping systems.
- Compliant with industry standards: The 254SMO Super Austenitic Stainless Steel pipes meet the manufacturing standards of ASTM A269, ASTM A312, and ASTM A213, ensuring quality and reliability.
UNS S31254 Chemical Composition (%)
UNS S31254 Stainless Steel Pipe Applications:
- Seawater handling systems: The UNS 31254 Stainless Steel pipes are ideal for use in seawater handling systems due to their high corrosion resistance and strength.
- Desalination plant equipment: The WNR 1.4547 Stainless Steel tubes are widely used in desalination plant equipment due to their ability to withstand high chloride and saltwater environments.
- Chemical processing: The UNS S31254 pipes are suitable for chemical processing due to their corrosion resistance and thermal stability.
- Flue gas desulphurization unit: The Alloy 6Mo Stainless Steel pipes are ideal for use in flue gas desulphurization units due to their resistance to acids and ability to handle high temperatures.
ASTM A213: It is a specification for seamless ferritic and austenitic alloy-steel boiler, superheater, and heat-exchanger tubes. This specification covers minimum wall thickness, seamless ferritic and austenitic steel, and is intended for high-temperature service. ASTM A213 includes grades such as TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L, TP321, TP347, and others.
ASTM A312: It is a specification for seamless, welded, and heavily cold worked austenitic stainless steel pipes intended for high-temperature and general corrosive service. This specification covers grades such as TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L, TP321, TP347, and others. The pipes covered under this specification are designed for use in applications such as chemical and petrochemical processing, power generation, water and wastewater treatment, and other high-temperature and corrosive environments.
ASTM A269: It is a specification for seamless and welded austenitic stainless steel tubing for general service. This specification covers nominal-wall-thickness, stainless steel tubing for general corrosion-resisting and low- or high-temperature service. ASTM A269 includes grades such as TP304, TP304L, TP316, TP316L, and others. The tubing covered under this specification is intended for use in a wide range of applications, including instrumentation, automotive, chemical processing, and medical equipment.
customer specifications, as a professional UNS 31254 Stainless Steel pipes and tubing supplier, Hengyang is committed to providing high-quality stainless steel pipes to meet the needs of our customers. Contact us today for more information on the UNS S31254 pipe and other products in our collection.
Stainless Steel Pipe and Tube
UNS S31254, 254SMO
Cold Drawn/Cold Rolled
and Passivated, Polished, Bright Annealed
FOB, CFR, CIF, FCA
case, in bundles
Austenitic steels are non-magnetic stainless
steels that contain high levels of chromium and nickel and low levels of
carbon. Known for their formability and resistance to corrosion, austenitic
steels are the most widely used grade of stainless steel.